How to Create a Coveted Wardrobe with Luxurious Cashmere
With the cold season around the corner (bad news, I’m afraid) we have a good reason to update our fall/winter wardrobes (that’s always great news, if you ask me). This season is all about staying cozy, warm and chic, and luxurious cashmere is the only fabric that ticks all the boxes. Seriously.
When it comes to power dressing,Zynni Cashmere, known for its signature feminine aesthetic and outstanding warm pieces, has you covered this fall.Its luxe separates in rich textures and minimalist colorpalette are perfect for sophisticated layering which is key on chilly days.
For Fall/Winter 2015Zynni Cashmere has developed a rich lifestyle collection, combining polished ease with understated glamor, and offering stylish day to night options.And, since this collection could easily be the foundation of every fashionista’s fall/winter closet, here is what it takes to build a desirable cashmere wardrobe:
- Super Fine Cashmere Basics- Slim and loose fit color-block tops matched with leggings or slouchy pants are perfect for relaxed chilly weekends, while a big favorite is the line of no-dye cashmere loungewear in natural tones.
- Designer Basics – You can choose fromgorgeous pattern tops, asymmetric cardigans, wide leg pants and color-block sweat pants, or skirts and dresses, all great options for the office, but also for your off-duty days.
- Accessories - Wrapping yourself in oversized throws, long scarves and pattern snoods will not only keep you warm, it will add interest to your every look, too.
- High Living Accessories – There is nothing like a double-sided cashmere ponchoor cape (with fur or leather trim) to create a memorable appearance.
- Designer Premium Items – A cashmere coat with fox trim or a poncho sweater with intricate pattern will prove astylishfall outwear piece.
Each of Zynni Cashmere’s designs is a closet defining staple, so pick whatever appeals to you to create a coveted wardrobe this season. It will put you on the style map for good.